Our care focuses on the patient’s comfort and quality of life so they can live each day as fully as possible. At Halcyon at Colorado VNA, patients are supported by a compassionate care team that includes doctors, nurses, certified nurse assistants, social workers and therapists.
- Our staff is attentive to what each individual needs and are able to adapt to each situation.
- We are available whenever we’re needed – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Our patients direct their care, and we support their personal choices. We coordinate with their physicians to ensure they receive the type of care they desire.
- We offer counseling services to support our patients and their families through the emotional challenges of serious illness, grief and loss.
- We are a mission-driven, nonprofit organization focused on high-quality care for those in our community. We provide hospice care to all in need without regard to their ability to pay.
We can provide hospice care wherever our patients call home, from skilled nursing and assisted living facilities to family residences.
We give each and every patient the medical support they choose to help manage pain and other symptoms. We also help to meet their social, emotional and spiritual needs by offering counseling and integrative therapies.