Prevention is important when it comes to any illness, and flu is no exception. As an employer, you play an important role in protecting your employees, their families, and the health of the community. Call Colorado VNA at (303) 698-2121 to schedule a flu clinic to ensure employees can be vaccinated wherever your workforce can come together safely.
- Convenient: Our nurses come to your office or event at the time you select.
- Professional: All vaccines are administered by registered nurses.
- Informative: VNA nurses will provide education and counseling for participants.
- Supportive: We will provide you with information to promote and manage your flu clinic.
- Streamlined: Direct and on-site self-payment, with no insurance hassles.
- Flexible clinic sizes: We can accommodate up to 500 participants.
Each year, between 5% and 20% of the U.S. population gets the flu. Tens of thousands are hospitalized from the virus, and thousands die from flu-related illnesses. During the current coronavirus pandemic, it is even more important to do everything we can to prevent the flu from spreading, too.
In a regular year, flu costs employers an estimated $10.4 billion per year in direct medical expenses, in addition to the $16.3 billion lost in earnings for employees. This year, preventing the spread of flu is crucial to help keep people out of hospitals during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Also, since flu symptoms are similar to those from COVID-19, preventing flu outbreaks is especially important.
In addition to washing hands, maintaining physical distance and staying home when you feel sick, flu vaccines are an easy way to greatly reduce the risk of getting ill.
Our staff are skilled at designing flu clinics to meet each employer’s unique needs, ensuring an easy and efficient way to protect employees. Insurance is not needed or billed. Colorado VNA charges a flat fee of $40 for each vaccination. Call (303) 698-2121 to get started planning your custom event today.
Colorado VNA brings the flu clinic to your workplace. When you give your employees the benefit of flu vaccines, you are protecting them and their communities by reducing the potential for virus spread.
Call (303) 698-2121 to speak with a nurse about your specific needs.