What Drives Us
We are driven to provide the best care possible because we believe in more — more opportunities and more moments of joy. Learn more about why we do what we do.
Our Comittment to Diversity
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and we know it matters for our staff and our patients. We promote supportive and inclusive care for patients and their loved ones, and we know that requires fostering the same environment for our employees. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Why Work with Colorado Visiting Nurses Association?
Colorado Visiting Nurses Association has earned a reputation for high-quality care over decades. As a community member since 1889, we have gained trust as leaders in hospice and palliative care.
Accreditation and awards from organizations like the Accreditation Commission for Health Care and We Honor Veterans demonstrate CVNA’s high standards in our care and in our operations. See the list of recognitions we’ve received.
Colorado Visiting Nurses Association has been recognized partly because of how we recognize our own employees. We foster an environment of learning and growth among staff by offering professional development and training to help employees reach career goals. Additionally, the WorkLife Partners benefit program is a free and confidential program designed to help employees foster a work-life balance and provide solutions to problems we all face — like bills, budgeting, car repairs, caretaking, relationships, legal concerns, goal setting, healthy habits and self-care.
We offer standard benefits to our employees to help them meet their career goals while staying physically and mentally healthy. Benefits include:
- Paid floating days provided, in addition to regular paid holidays, for “uniquely you” celebrations, religious observances or family events
- PTO (Vacation Pay and Sick Leave) and EIB (Extended Illness Bank)
Perks and Benefits at Work:
- Perks at Work – Employee discount pricing program
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Medical and Dental Coverages with Health Saving Plan (HSA) employer contribution
- IMA BenePLUS Card for discounts on key medical services
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company paid benefit with coverage equivalent to your annual base pay
- Supplemental Life and AD&D for family members
- Long-term Disability – Company-paid benefit designed to cover long-term serious injuries and illness.
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Care
- 403(b) Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match – 50% match on employee contributions that are not in excess of 8% of your compensation
- Free Early Wage Access
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- Mileage reimbursement – currently $0.625 per mile
- May qualify for student loan forgiveness
See our complete list of benefits.
About Care Synergy
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is proud to be an affiliate of Care Synergy, which provides mission support services for not-for-profit, community-based hospice and palliative care affiliate organizations serving Colorado’s Front Range.
Care Synergy’s affiliate organizations continue to operate as distinct and independent, not-for-profit mission-driven hospice and palliative care organizations while working together to share best practices and serve more Coloradans along the Front Range.
The support of Care Synergy provides financial stability and allows for great benefits and competitive salaries while empowering affiliate organizations to maintain their unique identities and build on their proud legacies.