A huge THANKS goes out to our 2016 medical, non-medical volunteers, and sponsors!
The Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is partnering again with the 9Health Fair to offer valuable health resources to our community!
The Colorado Visiting Nurse Association’s Mission:
Visiting Nurse Association is committed to a continuum of health care in the home and community supporting optimal well-being, independence, and dignity.
What is 9Health Fair?
It is Colorado’s largest volunteer-driven, non-profit health fair and education program.
Who May Attend 9Health Fair?
ANYONE regardless of gender, race or ethnicity; whether insured, uninsured or under insured; no ID or social security number is required.
Free and Low Cost Screenings:
Blood Chemistry ($35)
PSA for men ($30)
Blood Cell Count ($20)
Colon Cancer Take-Home Screening Kit ($25)
Vitamin D ($45)
Hemoglobin A1C ($30)
Over 20 free screenings from which to choose including blood pressure, breast exams and Pap smears, foot, hearing, lung function, mental health, metabolic syndrome, nutrition, oral, vision, prostate/testicular, and more!
9Health Fair Support & Services
- Critical or alert lab value calls by medical professionals to participants within 72 hours
- Cumulative personal lab reports and results tracking for up to three years
- Equipment, medically-endorsed protocols, and supplies
- Convenient online registration and secure, electronic lab results
- Collaborative medical partners
- Assistance convening community resources
- Free health education
THANKS to our volunteers and sponsors for making this possible!