Nursing Care in YOUR home
Colorado’s leading nonprofit health care agency for people and their families, Visiting Nurse Association of Colorado (VNA) provides quality and compassionate care, ranging from preventive to recovery to end-of-life, in the home and community.
We address people’s unique needs, supporting their optimal well-being,independence and dignity. Our care enables people to remain active members of their communities.
- Quality and compassion drive business, not profits
- Over 3,000 years of licensed caregivers’ expertise on staff
- Specially trained and certified Clinical RN Specialists with expertise in wound care and infusion therapy provide evidence-based education for our staff and direct patient care for complex cases
- Electronic medical records improve communication and streamline workflow, giving patients what they need when they need it
We are happy to accept the following insurances:
- Care Centrix (Cigna)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Network of Colorado Springs
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan
- Retired Military Insurance
- Veterans Administration